- Radio: I threw a wish in the well. Don't ask me, I'll never tell. I looked to you as it fell, and now you're in my way.
- Me: No.
- Radio: I'd trade my soul for a wish. Pennies and dimes for a kiss. I wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my way.
- Me: Shhh.
- Radio: Your stare was holdin'. Ripped jeans, skin was showin'.
- Me: ...
- Radio: Hot night, wind was blowin'.
- Me: WHERE YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING BABY.
like 90% of the ocean remains unexplored and you’re telling me mermaids don’t exist smh
Why can't rappers rap about nice things?
- YEAH GIRL I’MMA TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND put them in a closet for you cause it’s polite
- YEAH BABY THAT’S RIGHT IMMA PICK YOU UP AND carry you to your bed cause baby I know you tired
- OH GIRL IMA SLAP DAT broom out of your hand because you’ve had a long day at work, and i can do it myself.
- WAIT TILL YOU SEE MA collection of politely worded love letters.